As the weather warms up and the grass starts to grow, it’s time to get your lawn mower out of storage and give it a tune-up. One important aspect of lawn mower maintenance is ensuring that you have the right parts on hand in case something breaks or wears out. If you own a Toro lawn mower, you’re in luck – there are plenty of options for getting the parts you need to keep your mower running smoothly.
Table of contents
Some common parts
First things first: you need to know what parts you might need. Some common Toro lawn mower parts include blades, belts, filters, spindles, pulleys, and spark plugs. Depending on the model of your mower, you may also need other parts like wheels, carburetors, or ignition coils. It’s a good idea to consult your owner’s manual or the Toro website to determine exactly what parts you need for your specific model.
Where to buy Toro lawn mower parts?
Once you know what parts you need, there are a few different ways to go about getting them. Here are some options:
- Visit a Toro dealer: If you have a local Toro dealer, this can be a great option for getting high-quality, genuine Toro parts. Dealers can help you find the right parts for your mower and may even be able to install them for you. However, this option can be more expensive than other methods and may not be convenient if you don’t have a dealer nearby.
- Order from the Toro website: Toro has an online parts store where you can order parts directly from the manufacturer. This can be a convenient option if you know exactly what parts you need and don’t want to leave your house. However, shipping times can vary and you may have to pay for shipping.
- Order from Amazon: Amazon.com has a wide selection of Toro lawn mower parts, including blades, belts, filters, and more. Many of these parts are eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime, and you can often find good deals on parts by comparing prices from different sellers. Here are a few examples of Toro lawn mower parts you can find on Amazon:
Toro Lawn Mower Blades
- Blades: The blades on your lawn mower need to be sharp in order to cut grass effectively. Amazon has a variety of Toro lawn mower blades available, including the Toro 22″ Recycler Blade or blades for the Toro Timemaster.
- Replacement blade
- Time Master
Toro Lawn Mower Belts
- Belts: If your lawn mower’s belt is worn or broken, it won’t be able to turn the blades. Amazon has a selection of Toro lawn mower belts, including the Toro Drive Belt and the Toro Deck Belt.
- Replace Part Number: Toro 119-8820.
- Perfect Fit Models: Toro TimeCutter SS5000 and SS5060 with 50" deck.
- Made with Kevlar to Meet or Exceed FSP Specifications.
- Kevlar is stronger than polyester made belts.
- 1 Year Warranty Offered by Dibanyou. Please check your OEM part number and belt size before ordering.
Toro Lawn Mower Filters
- Filters: Filters are an important part of your lawn mower’s engine, as they help keep dirt and debris from entering the engine and causing damage. Amazon has a variety of Toro lawn mower filters available, including air filters, oil filters, and fuel filters.
- Air Filter for Toro Recycler 22 inch 20332 20333 20334 20339 20340 lawn mower
- Package Include: Item as picture，you will receive exactly what you see on the picture.
- Spindles: The spindles on your lawn mower are responsible for turning the blades. If they become worn or damaged, your mower won’t be able to cut grass effectively. Amazon has a selection of Toro lawn mower spindles, including the Toro Spindle Assembly and the Toro TimeCutter Spindle.
- This deck spindle is compatible with Toro Time Cutter Zero Turn 42" 50" models: 5000, 5060, 4200, 4220, 4225, 4235, 4216, 4260. Also fit for Exmark Quest 42 inch 50 inch models.
- Greasable: This spindle assembly is pre-greased for direct use and is sealed bearing.
- Easy to install: Comes with pulley lock nut, ruber ring, 4 threaded mounting bolts (the mounting holes are also threaded), make the heavy-duty spindle easy to swap out.
- Replaces OEM part: ① For Toro 117-0751, 117-7267, 117-7268, 117-7439, 121-0751 ② For Exmark 117-7268, 117-7439, 121-0751 ③ For Rotary 14311 ④ For Stens 285-923.
- Welcome to visit our Fourtry Store to look for other models.
- Pulleys: Pulleys help transfer power from the engine to the blades on your lawn mower. If they become worn or damaged, your mower won’t be able to cut grass effectively. Amazon has a selection of Toro lawn mower pulleys, including the Toro Deck Pulley and the Toro Blade Pulley.
Toro Spark Plugs
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs are an important part of your lawn mower’s engine, as they help ignite the fuel and air mixture that powers the engine. Amazon has a variety of Toro lawn mower spark plugs available, including the Toro Spark Plug and the Toro Champion Spark Plug.
No matter where you decide to get your Toro lawn mower parts, it’s important to make sure you’re getting high-quality, genuine parts that will fit your mower properly. Using cheap or off-brand parts can lead to poor performance and even damage to your mower.
In addition to getting the right parts, it’s also important to properly maintain your lawn mower to ensure it runs smoothly. This includes regularly changing the oil, checking and tightening bolts and screws, and cleaning the air filter. By taking good care of your Toro lawn mower and using high-quality parts, you can enjoy a beautiful, well-manicured lawn all season long.